Terms & Conditions
- Minimum Order Quantities are 50 for Formed Rifle Cases, and 50 for Formed Pistol Cases, 500 For Military Once-Fired Brass & for Military Processed Brass, or as noted.
- Prices are inclusive of GST, & (additional) Postage anywhere in Australia is according to Aust. Post rates. The most economical way of ordering for Postal cost is in lots of 100 cartridge cases, or greater (Up to 20 Kg Total Mass).
- Use is made of 3kg and 5kg Aust. Post Satchels for economical, Fast Postage. Parcels over 5 kg are sent Parcel Post rates (Max. 20kg.)
- Customers requiring Bulk lots of Military Once-fired Brass can contact us for details of shipment and cost. (Orders of 2000 plus, or more than 20kg).
- These travel by Toll NQX Transport, Depot to Depot (Business addressee Delivery Only.) Personal deliveries can be picked up at NQX Depot in major cities.
If an item is not available, or there is more than usual delay in production, we will note the Customer’s order, but require confirmation when the Items are available. We don’t keep “Back orders” as such.
Returns and Defects Policy
Where a defect arises in a cartridge case, from an AVB manufacture-related cause, AV Ballistics will replace the defective item free of charge; but as AV Ballistics acquires its cartridge brass from both New manufacture and also Military Surplus, no responsibility can be taken by AVB as to the way the Purchasor or User reloads the cartridge case or how it is then utilised, especially if the defect arises due to Handloader error or ignorance, or to an inherent defect from its original manufacturer, or to a defect in the firearm in which such reloaded cartridge is used.
Email us at with the following details:
- Email us at with the following details:
- Your Mailing Address (Street or POB Number, and Postcode)
- Type and quantity of Shells or other products required.
We will reply (usually within 12 hours) with Quote for Total Cost (incl. P&H ) and EFT/Direct Bank Deposit / PAYPAL Details, and any lag time in order preparation.
(Most Items are “off the shelf” and can go as soon as Bank confirms Funds (24-48 hrs).
If there is any delay in supply, we will give an estimate of delivery time.
- Customers should follow good reloading procedures and safe gun use practices.
- Always wear EYE & EAR protection when Shooting.
- Always wear EYE protection when Reloading.
- AV Ballistics can supply guidance and reference to appropriate texts as to correct loads for particular formed cartridge cases, given they are not Factory original manufacture, but formed from other cases.